NSF GMP Registration
LivOn Labs is registered as a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Warehousing and Distribution facility through NSF International.
This title verifies LivOn has methods, equipment, facilities and controls in place that meet current GMP standards set by the FDA and NSF for Warehousing and Distribution of our products. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appear on its label.
LivOn Labs has been doing many of the things required to receive GMP registration from the start, but we sought GMP registration to verify our practices and show our customers we are committed to quality. In order to do this, we welcomed an independent audit by NSF into our practices for Warehouse and Distribution, and will continue to do this every six months.
At LivOn, we take quality and accountability seriously, and we are thrilled to be GMP registered with NSF International.
Here are some reasons LivOn is the company you trust for the highest-quality liposomal supplements:
- To make our liposomes, we special order a high-grade blend of phospholipids extracted from Identity Preserved (IP) soy – meaning the plant's origin and identity is tracked thoroughly and guaranteed to be non-GMO from soil to harvest.
- We source our raw ingredients from reputable, trusted manufacturers. We only work with well-known, highly-qualified suppliers who certify that each ingredient is made from non-GMO materials and that strict quality processes are followed to maintain the integrity of the ingredient. To verify the materials are non-GMO, we routinely test each product for DNA markers.
- Every LivOn Labs product is made with ingredients that are non-GMO, hexane-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- We never rely on a Certificate of Analysis to guarantee quality. Every batch of every ingredient is tested for identity, strength and purity. We reject all ingredients that don't meet our strict specifications.
- Each LivOn Labs formula spends at least 2 years in research and development, with formulators who have over 25 years of experience in Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET). When a formula is approved, we are confident it will consistently produce a highly-stable liposomal product, with superior encapsulation efficiency.
- We manufacture all of our products in the USA.
- Throughout production and packaging, each batch is monitored and tested at critical points for active ingredient content, microbiological agents, heavy metals, and other potential contaminants.
- After each batch is packaged, we evaluate the physical characteristics of each sample, then conduct an additional round of testing for active ingredient content and microbiological agents….Just to be certain we got it right.
- Finished products are only released after our Quality Manager has thoroughly reviewed all of the batch records and determined the product meets our exact specifications.
- Our Commitment doesn't end once we sell the product. We offer full-time, customer service from real people.
LivOn Labs is dedicated to meeting or exceeding the most demanding safety and quality standards in the industry. We use the best ingredients available so you can feel safe and confident taking LivOn Labs supplements.
LivOn Labs supports you, our valued customer, in sickness and in health.
Notes: NSF GMPs were developed in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) 21 CFR part 111 regulations for the manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of dietary supplements. Utilizing GMP guidelines assists companies in developing and maintaining proper controls in their manufacturing process so that products are processed, manufactured and labeled in a consistent manner, and meet quality standards.
These GMP requirements are listed in Section 8 of NSF/ANSI 173, which is the only accredited American National Standard in the dietary supplement industry developed in accordance with FDA's 21 CFR part 111. The program is open not to just manufacturers of dietary supplements but also to manufacturers of ingredients and raw materials, as well as distribution, warehousing and packaging companies, who want to demonstrate their commitment to public safety. NSF International's GMP Registration Program enables manufacturers to become independently registered by NSF to meet GMP requirements.