LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
Powerful Vitamin C supplement for optimal wellness*
- Top-selling liposomal Vitamin C supplement since 2004
- Scientifically shown to absorb 50% better in white blood cells than a Vitamin C powder for maximum immune support ††
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
in 4 weeks. ‡
VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT BENEFITS
Supports Natural Collagen Production*
Vitamin C is required to produce collagen, the protein responsible for
Immune System Health*
Numerous processes in your immune system require Vitamin C to function at their optimal levels. The powerful nutrient supports antibodies, white blood cells, and your body’s natural defense system against pathogens.*
Liposomal Vitamin C provides a powerful way to fortify the front lines of the immune system. According to a 2019 study, white blood cells absorbed 50% more Vitamin C from our Lypo-C supplement than a Vitamin C powder.††
Protection from the Effects of Stress and Environmental Damage*
Chronic stress and environmental elements produce free radicals that can wreak havoc on our bodies. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C neutralizes these free radicals (also known as reactive oxygen species and oxidative stress) to keep your cells healthy.*
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C BENEFITS
Your body can only absorb as much oral Vitamin C as your limited number of nutrient transporters can carry — from the digestive system to the bloodstream, and then from the bloodstream to the cells.
The amount of non-liposomal Vitamin C absorbed in the blood decreases dramatically as the dose size increases. Of a 20 mg dose, 19 mg (98%) can be absorbed. Of a 12,000 mg dose, only 16% (1,920 mg) is absorbed, with all that excess causing some major gastric distress when it leaves the body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Vitamin C in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, Lypo-C provides the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C DELIVERS ANTIOXIDANTS + MORE
1000 mg Essential Phospholipids
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Vitamin C intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 mg Phosphatidylcholine
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems*
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function*
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents*
A HIGH-QUALITY LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT…
- …has at least an equal ratio of phospholipids to key nutrients, which ensures sufficient material to encapsulate the nutrient. Phospholipid and nutrient content are listed on the ingredient label.
- …includes water or another liquid on the ingredient label. To produce real liposomes, the phospholipids must be introduced to a liquid-based environment.
- …comes in single-dose packages to protect from rapid degradation due to air exposure, which happens when you open a multi-dose bottle.
- …uses only ingredients that are absolutely necessary to make a safe and effective product, not enhance taste.
- …spends years in research and development, and is never “fast-tracked” because of market demand.
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC® VITAMIN C
As a dietary supplement, take one packet of Lypo-C 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Take on an empty stomach
Tear packet at the notches
Squeeze the entire contents of the liposomal Vitamin C packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
Swallow in one gulp like a shot
Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
Contents of packet will not dissolve
Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Submit your review
This is by far the best Vitamin C I have ever taken!!! Would give a 5 star but the pricing has changed so much since the beginning. I cannot order every month the way I use to. The pricing is driving out the everyday people !
The high price is now not allowing our family to purchase as much of this product as we’d like. Too bad. Will purchase here and there when we can afford to.
please bring back small notches for opening
I wish LiveOn would go back to the original double notch package. The new one with a single notch is too hard to open and the package seems wider and harder to remove remaining gel left behind.
I find I don’t take the Vit C on a daily basis as I used to because of the new packaging.
Excellent product word of mouth recommendation to so many friend and family!!! the only pricing is getting high 🙁
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes and only reflect the opinions expressed by the contributors and not of LivOn Labs. We do not verify or endorse the claims made in any of these reviews.
‡ LivOn Labs, Princeton Consumer Research (2014) A Double-blind, Home-Use Study in Approximately 45 Healthy Volunteers with Aging, Non-Firm Skin to Assess the Efficacy of Different Treatment Dosages of a Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Compared to a Placebo Control Group.
†† Mikirova N., Levy, T., Hunninghake, R. (2019), “The Levels of Ascorbic Acid in Blood and Mononuclear Blood Cells After Oral Liposome-Encapsulated and Oral Non-Encapsulated Vitamin C Supplementation, Taken Without and with IV Hydrocortisone” Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, March 2019.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.