What Is Liposomal Vitamin C?
Liposomal Vitamin C is an advanced form of vitamin C supplement that utilizes Liposomal Encapsulation Technology to encapsulate the vitamin c nutrient. Liposomes are nutrient-filled, double-layered bubbles made from the same material that surrounds each of your cells. Liposomes protect and deliver nutrients to cells throughout the body. Liposome-encapsulated supplements offer maximized bioavailability with every dose.
If you're feeling just a bit "liposome challenged," don't worry. Even though liposomes have been around for more than 50 years, most people haven't heard about them. And until recently, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET), the power behind LivOn's liposomal vitamin C, was available almost exclusively to doctors and researchers for administering a relatively small number of esoteric therapies.
LivOn has taken the power of LET out of the laboratories and put it within your reach. Once you understand the benefits of high-dose, ultra-usable Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C, we're confident you'll want to try it.
Why is this better than other forms of Vitamin C?
The effectiveness of all other "common" forms of oral vitamin C, including the vitamin C you get from eating various foods, is severely limited because of the way your body processes and uses this essential nutrient. There are four major barriers to the effectiveness of common forms of vitamin C.
1) Right off the bat, some of your daily intake of common, water-soluble vitamin C is actually destroyed by the harsh digestive chemicals in the stomach.
2) Much of the vitamin C that remains is not absorbed into your bloodstream. The vitamin C that doesn't get absorbed is eliminated from the digestive tract and ends up, shall we say, getting flushed away.
3) In order to be absorbed into your bloodstream and travel to your cells, common vitamin C needs a special nutrient "transportation system." But the body can only transport so much common vitamin C at one time. In fact, the more you take, the less your body actually absorbs. So, like the cabstand at a busy airport, there are often too many passengers and not enough taxis. The vitamin C that can't "get a ride" is left stranded in the digestive tract and eventually passes out of your system.
4) The common vitamin C that actually reaches your cells is not in a form that can readily pass through the cell membranes. If this remaining vitamin C can't "unlock the doors" and enter your cells before it reaches the kidneys, it, once again, simply goes down the drain. This "cellular uptake" is one of the key factors that determine the overall usability of vitamin C and other nutrients.
Together, these barriers severely reduce the usability of the common vitamin C you take in every day. If your vitamin C has a low usability, your body simply cannot reap the benefits of this critical and powerful nutrient.
The Lypo-Spheric™ Solution
LivOn Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C hurdles these barriers like an Olympic champion. Because our uncommon vitamin C is encapsulated and protected by microscopic liposomes, it can:
1) Pass through the stomach completely intact.
2) Easily slip through the intestinal wall into your bloodstream without a "taxi."
3) Reach your cells quickly.
4) Readily pass through cell membranes.
As a result, LivOn's Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C is released directly inside your cells, at full potency, for maximum usability and maximum benefit.
How do you take Liposomal Vitamin C?
We recommend taking a 1-2 packets per day of Liposomal Vitamin C or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one or more ounces of your favorite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating for maximum absorption.
Do not stir or disturb the liposomal vitamin C, or mix it in a hot beverage. Drink it down in one gulp.
Storing Liposomal Vitamin C
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this will damage the liposomes.
If you open an individual packet and do not wish to consume all of the product, reseal the open packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate until you're ready to take it, or up to 24 hours.
Want to learn more? Read about Essential Phospholipids and our Guide to Identifying High-Quality Liposomal Supplements.
Bottom line? If you take a common form of oral vitamin C - such as tablets, capsules or powders - you're wasting your time, wasting your money and wasting the opportunity to discover what high-dose, highly usable vitamin C can do for your body.
Try LivOn's Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C today. We guarantee you'll feel the difference.