LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
Powerful Vitamin C supplement for optimal wellness*
$36.95 | MSRP: $46.95
- Top-selling liposomal Vitamin C supplement since 2004
- Scientifically shown to absorb 50% better in white blood cells than a Vitamin C powder for maximum immune support ††
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
in 4 weeks. ‡
VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT BENEFITS
Supports Natural Collagen Production*
Vitamin C is required to produce collagen, the protein responsible for
Immune System Health*
Numerous processes in your immune system require Vitamin C to function at their optimal levels. The powerful nutrient supports antibodies, white blood cells, and your body’s natural defense system against pathogens.*
Liposomal Vitamin C provides a powerful way to fortify the front lines of the immune system. According to a 2019 study, white blood cells absorbed 50% more Vitamin C from our Lypo-C supplement than a Vitamin C powder.††
Protection from the Effects of Stress and Environmental Damage*
Chronic stress and environmental elements produce free radicals that can wreak havoc on our bodies. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C neutralizes these free radicals (also known as reactive oxygen species and oxidative stress) to keep your cells healthy.*
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C BENEFITS
Your body can only absorb as much oral Vitamin C as your limited number of nutrient transporters can carry — from the digestive system to the bloodstream, and then from the bloodstream to the cells.
The amount of non-liposomal Vitamin C absorbed in the blood decreases dramatically as the dose size increases. Of a 20 mg dose, 19 mg (98%) can be absorbed. Of a 12,000 mg dose, only 16% (1,920 mg) is absorbed, with all that excess causing some major gastric distress when it leaves the body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Vitamin C in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, Lypo-C provides the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C DELIVERS ANTIOXIDANTS + MORE
1000 mg Essential Phospholipids
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Vitamin C intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 mg Phosphatidylcholine
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems*
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function*
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents*
A HIGH-QUALITY LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT…
- …has at least an equal ratio of phospholipids to key nutrients, which ensures sufficient material to encapsulate the nutrient. Phospholipid and nutrient content are listed on the ingredient label.
- …includes water or another liquid on the ingredient label. To produce real liposomes, the phospholipids must be introduced to a liquid-based environment.
- …comes in single-dose packages to protect from rapid degradation due to air exposure, which happens when you open a multi-dose bottle.
- …uses only ingredients that are absolutely necessary to make a safe and effective product, not enhance taste.
- …spends years in research and development, and is never “fast-tracked” because of market demand.
DON'T MISS AN UPDATE
Get nutrient news and monthly opportunities to win Lypo-Spheric supplements in your inbox.
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC® VITAMIN C
As a dietary supplement, take one packet of Lypo-C 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Take on an empty stomach
Tear packet at the notches
Squeeze the entire contents of the liposomal Vitamin C packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
Swallow in one gulp like a shot
Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
Contents of packet will not dissolve
Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Submit your review
great product! The only reason for the 4 starts is the pricing now. I have no complaints on the effectiveness of the products but stop the price gouging! There are other products out there with the same technology, you will price yourself right out of business. A $4 hike since May??? Not right!
Please bring back the original packaging. Design is difficult to open and pricing is getting a bit high;(
I love this product but like all good things it is now for the rich.. I have been a purchaser for several years, last time I purchased I believe the price was 32, but this new price just priced me out of your market
Why did LivOn send out an email stating LivOn Labs is taking orders then when going to your website, you are unable to take orders?? Such a bummer!! Although, I do look forward to when I can order directly from LivOn.
I started taking the "C" in Dec 2018 after cerebral anuerysm surgery, Bought a pack every month then Corono set in before I could buy my March 2020 pack. My blood work for Nov 2019 was astounding. The livon labs products are too expensive for me now. This is really good everybody. I wish that I could be regular again.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes and only reflect the opinions expressed by the contributors and not of LivOn Labs. We do not verify or endorse the claims made in any of these reviews.
‡ LivOn Labs, Princeton Consumer Research (2014) A Double-blind, Home-Use Study in Approximately 45 Healthy Volunteers with Aging, Non-Firm Skin to Assess the Efficacy of Different Treatment Dosages of a Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Compared to a Placebo Control Group.
†† Mikirova N., Levy, T., Hunninghake, R. (2019), “The Levels of Ascorbic Acid in Blood and Mononuclear Blood Cells After Oral Liposome-Encapsulated and Oral Non-Encapsulated Vitamin C Supplementation, Taken Without and with IV Hydrocortisone” Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, March 2019.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.