LivOn Labs Policy Statements
Effective Date: June 08, 2018
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you use the Services, we may collect two types of information: Personal Information and Usage Data.
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
Personal Information does not include either (i) aggregated information to the extent that an individual’s identity cannot reasonably be derived from it, or (ii) publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
We define “Usage Data” as information about an individual’s activity on or through the Services that, by itself, does not reasonably identify the individual. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Browser and operating system information
- Computer or device type
- Time spent navigating certain
webpagesor connected via mobile applications
- Information collected through Data Collection Technologies (as defined below)
Generally, we do not consider Usage Data as Personal Information, because Usage Data by itself usually does not identify an individual. However, in some jurisdictions, Usage Data may be considered Personal Information because it can be used to make inferences about you.
3. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information for all lawful purposes in the operation and conduct of our business.
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information through your use of the Services, such as when you register with us, participate in surveys and questionnaires, or subscribe to newsletters and blog updates. We also may collect the Personal Information that you publish or display on public areas of the Services, such as blogs (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are made publicly available at your own risk. We do not control the actions of third parties that access your User Contributions.
Through Mobile Applications: We may offer mobile applications (“Apps”) as part of the Service. When we offer Apps, we may collect information about your use of and interaction with the Apps, such as operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, search queries, the country and time zone in which the mobile device or tablet is located, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. We also may collect information about the location of the mobile device or tablet used to access the Services (“Location Data”). Location Data includes: (i) the location of the mobile device or tablet derived from GPS or WiFi use, (ii) the IP address of the mobile device or tablet or internet service used to access the Services, and (iii) other information made available by a user or others that indicates the current or prior location of the user, such as geotag information in photographs. If you do not want us to collect Location Data from your device, please delete the App or disable the location settings on your device or tablet. Note, however, that disabling the location setting may affect your ability to access and use an App.
How We May Use Personal Information
To confirm registrations, respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests, such as to register you for a newsletter or to email you materials you requested.
To send you information, such as product updates and announcements, that we think may interest you.
To allow you to send Services-related content through the Services.
If you contact us through the services, to keep a record of your contact information and correspondence to use when responding to you.
To notify you about important information regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
To analyze use of the Services to help us detect problems, prevent fraud, identify usage trends and improve user experience.
How We May Disclose Personal Information
We may disclosure your Personal Information as follows:
With your consent. We may disclose your Personal Information to any party for whom your consent has been provided. For example, we may disclose your Personal Information to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
To our service providers. We may disclose information with third-party service providers that support our operations.
In relation to a corporate transaction. We may disclose and transfer Personal Information if we are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or other change of ownership or control (whether in whole or in part).
4. COLLECTION, USE
AND DISCLOSURE OF USAGE DATA
We collect, use and disclose Usage Data for all lawful purposes in the operation and conduct of our businesses.
How We May Collect Usage Data
When you use the Services we and our service providers may collect the Usage Data that is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App data, including when you accessed our servers and what information and file have been downloaded. We also collect Usage Data through our use of Data Collection Technology. For more information about how we use Data Collection Technology, including cookies, please review Section 5 below.
How We May Use and Disclose Usage Data
We may use and disclose Usage Data for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat certain types of Usage Data as Personal Information under applicable law, we use and disclose it as described in Section 3 above.
In some instances, we may combine Usage Data with Personal Information (such as your device ID with your name). If we combine any Usage Data with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined and can be used to identify you.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGY
We refer to cookies, web beacons (also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs) and other similar technology as “Data Collection Technology.”
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (when it expires), and a randomly generated unique number or
How We Use Data Collection Technology
Data Collection Technology helps us improve your experience of the Services. In particular, we use analytics cookies to compile statistics about the use of the Services, help us analyze technical and navigational information about the services, and detect and prevent fraud. We also may use Data Collection Technology to collect information from the computer or device that you use to access the Services, such as your operating system type, browser type, domain
Your Control of Cookies
Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer or device. You may also be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Services.
Our Policy on Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain Personal Information about the browser’s user. We follow the DNT signals we receive from your browsers.
6. CHOICES AND ACCESS
Marketing Emails: If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a marketing email, or email us at marketing@Livonlabs.com.
Access Requests: You may request access to any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Services. You may also request that we update, modify or delete your Personal Information that we have collected. Please contact us by email at email@example.com to exercise these rights.
Please note that we cannot remove or modify your Personal Information from the databases of third parties to which we have disclosed your information prior to your opt-out or access request. Please contact those third parties directly.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United
We take reasonable precautions intended to help protect the Personal Information that we collect and store; however, no system or online transmission of data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or through the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Please use security measures to protect your Personal Information.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 13 without his or her parent or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Services. Subsequently, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
11. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
By Mail: LivOn Laboratories Inc.
2654 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste B5-108
Henderson, NV 89052
By Phone: 1-866-790-2107
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies to any California residents about whom we have collected personal information from any source, including through your use of our Website(s), by buying our products or services, or by communicating with us electronically, in paper correspondence, or in person (collectively, “you”).
For individuals whose state of residence does not require these rights, LivOn Labs offers them voluntarily and at its discretion, and reserves the right to limit or revoke those rights at any time, as permitted by applicable laws.
For purposes of this section, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer/resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information or information that has been de-identified.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers, which includes first and last name, physical and billing address, telephone number, and email address; account number, name, and password; and/or unique personal identifier;
- Commercial information, which includes products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; account balances, payment history, or account activity; bank account information and other information relating to your financial institution; credit application; and/or other purchasing or consumer histories or tendencies;
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes cookie identifier; clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons/web bugs); device identifier; Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; internet service provider (“ISP”); referring/exit pages; operating system; date/time stamp; clickstream data; device platform; and/or device version;
- Geolocation data, which includes Global Positioning System (“GPS”) data and/or locational information based upon your IP address, which may be collected from various devices including your mobile device(s);
- Audio, electronic, or visual information, which includes records of calls to or from our customer service centers;
- Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law; which includes gender; and/or date of birth; and
- Other personal information not listed above and described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e), which includes signature; bank account number, credit card payment information, debit card payment information, and other financial and medical information.
What We Do With Your Information
We may collect or use personal information about you for the following purposes:
Fulfilling your requests, including guest ordering and mailing list signup
Sending you information we think may interest you
Allowing you to send Services-related content through our Services
Notifying you about important information regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies
Analyzing use of our Services to help us detect problems, prevent fraud, identify usage trends and improve user experience
Disclosing as necessary if we are involved in a change of ownership or control
Complying with the request of law enforcement or regulatory agency
Protecting the legitimate rights, privacy, property, interests or safety of our company or our affiliated entities, customers, business partners, employees or the general public
Responding to legal processes, including pursuing available remedies or limiting damages
Responding to an emergency
Account creation and access
Ensuring customer satisfaction, including handling complaints, responding to your inquires and delivering surveys
Sources of Collected Information
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Our customers and prospective customers, including via our websites, mobile applications, telephone, text message, postal mail, social media, forums, message boards, chatbot, or other means;
- Our service providers, which include business information storage software providers, customer relationship management providers, analytics providers, website hosting providers, systems administrators, and communications delivery services;
- Nonaffiliated companies with which we have a business relationship, which includes promotional and joint marketing partners; and
- Other third parties, which includes operators of other websites and mobile applications, online advertising partners, and other data suppliers.
Who We Share Information With
We do not sell personal information. We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our service providers, which include customer relationship management providers; analytics service providers; technology infrastructure providers; social content providers; customer relationship management providers; website hosting providers; systems administrators; communications delivery services; and other providers who help us manage or provide our services; and
- Our third party advertising partners.
We may disclose all categories of personal information identified above for a business purpose.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, subject to applicable law, you have the following rights under California law with respect to your personal information:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected or maintained by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us. However, we do not sell your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
You may also authorize someone to exercise the above rights on your behalf. If you wish to do so, your authorized agent must submit signed permission from you to make a request on your behalf, and we may verify your identity directly. If we have collected information on your minor child, you may exercise the above rights on behalf of your minor child.
The above rights are subject to our being able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make these requests. These rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under applicable laws. In order to verify your request, you must provide us with your first and last name and email address. We may be required to request further information if necessary to reasonably verify your identity. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise these rights, please reach us in one of the following ways:
- Via toll-free phone number: 1-866-790-2107
- Via email: email@example.com
- Call us: 1-866-790-2107
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website: https://www.livonlabs.com/privacy-policy/
DO NOT SHARE MY INFO
California residents may request that we not disclose personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for valuable consideration. To make such a request, please fill out the form below. Your request will be confirmed by email.
Please note: LivOn Labs has never sold, nor intends to sell, or share, any LivOn Labs website visitor’s information.
* * *